About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back to Blogging

So I haven't Blogged in a while mostly because of time, but also because our computer caught a virus and we lost a lot of stuff and Michael had to take time rebuilding it and even once he did he didn't want to put too much on the computer so I waited. We have a little more time now but we are more cautious about what is on our computer. Still trying to figure out where our pictures are and import them into Picasa. So here are some I recovered from Easter.


The last two are from when we colored Easter eggs, they really liked it but they were more interested in taking pictures of each other. Kaleigh took the one of Michael and Jordan and Jordan took the one of him and Kaleigh. They did a pretty good job if I do say so.

No comments: