About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not Slacking

And just so you know, I'm not slacking on my blogging, here is what has been going on.

Hosted Missionary dinner for 8 families, only the four couple from our group had kids, making civil war skirts, cow ear head bands for 17 kids, 4 candle light headbands and costumes for four advent candles for our Christmas show at TNT (Jordan is one of the candles and has to recite John 3:16...she' so excited and nervous), making posters and craft projects for my Wednesday Co-op of 7 first and second graders, and of course keeping up with the rest of my insane life....teaching my kids, math, English, reading, grammar, journaling and letters of the week. Getting ready to do mini-co-op with some other mom's on a cooking class and incorporating the first Thanksgiving and getting ready to head to NY for Thanksgiving with my parents. I will be glad when the middle of December is here and we can slow down..(both co-ops end for a few weeks before Christmas) and enjoy the holidays...I need to get started on my shopping.

No comments: