About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catching up

I hate back tracking but unfortunately we have been CRAZY busy lately. I can't get into details but I will post pics of stuff when I can get the chance. Here are some from our school trip to Cox Farm a month ago I just never got to post.






Sweet Helena!

Bouncing on the hay ride.




He didn't like going down the slide alone, but he was liked the some of the slides as long as someone was with him.

Yeah this is what this crazy slide looks like from the back.




I couldn't believe she did this all by herself.





Yes they had a chance to milk the cow, no they decided against it.






Well at least we are all looking.

No comments: