About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Good Bye Karly... We Are Going to Miss YOU

Karly has been one of our babysitters for the last 3 years. I started using her because someone I knew from church knew her parents. She was 15 at the time and Madison was a baby, it was a big step for me to trust someone with my little ones, but after a long meeting with her mom (she wanted to make sure the family she babysat for was OK to trust her child with as well...I really like Kris), it was because of Karly I was able to leave her with anyone else other than family. She has been a great babysitter (the girls love her) and a great friend.

Well now she is leaving for college in two weeks, and we are so sad. She is going to Eastern Tennesse University to study to be an elementary school teacher, we know she will be great a teacher she is so good with kids.

We had her come over to play one day just so we could see her before she leaves and she let the
girls do a make over to her face and a mani/pedi to her hands and feet.
She's a sweet heart and she will be missed.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So, so sad to lose a good sitter...they can be so hard to find!