About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So much to catch up

OK So I will be posting pictures later, just trying to get back into the swing of things since getting back from our trip down south after our crazy week while Michael was away on business the week before.

Definitely enjoyed our somewhat vacation, visiting family. We got to see our neices and nephew, I read two books.....finally caved and had time for the Twilight series, I'm now trying to get through Eclipse, although not at such a feverish rate since my sister-in-law is not behind me telling me to hurry up....LOL.

Went to see two movies...The Blind Side (it was SSSOOOOO Good, I'd see it again if I could) and New Moon (not so great but entertaining and enjoyed the time with my sister-in-law (hence the hurry up and finish so we could go to the movie).

Ate lots of food, played with kids, did school work and just in general had fun. I did not enjoy the car ride either way (Jaden cried for long stretches and was not easily entertained)...he cut two teeth and the ride home took an extra 2 hours because of traffic but all in all it was a good trip and will definintely post pictures tonight.

No comments: