About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching UP

Just getting back from NY still trying to unpack stuff, yikes....the rough part about traveling, plus we left Christmas day and left unopened toys under the tree or all over our living room.

Had a great time in NY, a little crazy trying to squeeze it all in, but all in all it was fun.

Beginning our clean up now and will post pictures later but I have to write this down or I will forget.

Jaden walked up to me today in the kitchen and looked up at me and said "PeePee" and I looked at him and asked him "Did you poop?" He looked at me, nodded his head and said "Yeah." So I looked at him and said "Do you want me to change you?" "He said "Yeah" and went off to the changing spot in the living room.

Seriously, I can't take how fast he's growing, he's not even 18 months yet (officially on Friday) but he's killing me, he is the last baby I'll ever have, he can't grow up too quick.

Fun pictures to post later.

No comments: