About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trying A New Layout

So I'm trying a new layout here, something a little different, thank you to Courtney and Julie for helping understand about how to get a blog to look a little different and thank you to my wonderful husband for actually doing the work, because while I can type on a computer I can not decipher any code. So I am hopefully going to have bigger pictures and hope to some day find the time to convert both my blogs in to books. Hope you like the new color scheme.

3 comments:

Abi said...

I like it! Maybe you could teach me your tricks to making it look nice.

Courtney said...

it looks great!

Julie said...

friend of mine also has this design and I LOVE IT!!!!!