About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bible Study Group

Most of you know I did a bible study with a group of ladies this summer. The book we did was called Becoming a Woman of Excellence by Cynthia Heald. Very good book and study, I would highly recommend it. I'm also looking for a book I can do in the fall, even if I do it by myself. Most of the time we had at least 4 -5 women, once we had only 2 women, but the study was good, we had lots of kids I lost count, especially with 5 infants. Heidi even had her baby during our study and only missed one week and we just generally enjoyed each other's company. Thank you ladies for doing this journey with me.
We were missing 3 ladies, we missed you guys at our brunch.
From left (Heidi, Abi, Me, Tanya, Sarah and Lisa).
Meghan helped with babysitting.

The girls playing their DS's.

No comments: