About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Pics

I've been trying to get to the computer to upload some pictures and blog but I've been a little busy, so I'm finally catching up. These are some random pictures I took that have no explanation, but if you keep reading other posts below you can catch up on what we have been doing this last week. Will post some more from Jordan's birthday party this weekend.


She loves to snack this one.

I love her real smile, not the fake one she does for pictures.

This was too cute, he's giving her a gummy for her hair and she's brushing his hair after they had their bath. Too cute.

2 comments:

Julie said...

those are adorable pics

Renee said...

Ok, that's totally sweet that she is brushing her hair and even sweeter that she is letting him! My kids don't even like me combing their hair! :-)