About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Eight Year Old

Happy Birthday Jordan!

I cannot believe you are Eight, where did the time go. I know I say that every year and every year I am amazed at how quickly it went by. This year has been filled with lots of challenges and we are still working on those heart issues but God isn't finished with you yet and he knows your capacity to love. Like him our love for you is unconditional, even if we are sometimes frustrated with you and may not show it, we love you no matter what. You are our first born and God knew what he was doing when he gave us the awesome challenge and responsibility that comes with raising you as our daughter, I can't wait to see what he has in store for you and how he will challenge us to turn you into the most wonderful woman. Happy Birthday my sweet child, words cannot explain the love we have for you.


No comments: