About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Day of School

So Thursday was the last day of School for Jordan, and I have to tell you I am very glad that it is over. Not because I really enjoy the lazy days of summer, especially hanging out at the pool, playing outside and letting the kids stay up a little later with out the stress of having to get up early, but this year was really hard for all of us. We have had some ups and downs and hard decisions have had to be made, but I for one know that God will always help us make the right decisions for our children. So glad we can now enjoy the summer and know that we have 2 1/2 months to rest and recharge.

No comments: