About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Preschool Graduation

OK so I am in complete denial that Kaleigh will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. A time when I should be looking forward to only 2 children in the house and well I can't think of any other benefit. I am so not ready for my sweet little girl to be going off to kindergarten and ALL DAY kindergarten at that. I know I am going to have a hard time with her gone all day. It took me forever to get over Jordan being gone, but Kaleigh is such a huge help and good company, I will miss not having so much time to spend with her. Although it will be cute to watch her go on the school bus if only for a second after I cry my eyes out. All the previous week before graduation I kept telling her we were going to email her teacher and tell her that she could not graduate, that she would be staying in preschool one more year, she didn't buy it. She is so excited, breaks my heart even more.

This is the singing program before the graduation ceremony, very cute and Kaleigh was very loud. What a difference a year makes, considering the first year she kept her finger in her nose (we were so proud), the second year she played with her dress and hair and this year she actually sang, I guess third times the charm.
]


This is Miss Mallika, she loved Miss Mallika, she was a great teacher for Kaleigh,
we will miss her.


The video is her singing a song they learned in Russian about two geese.

1 comment:

Julie said...

that is so cute, I didn't know that they had preschool graduation, love the graduation hat!!! It is sad seeing them grow up, isn't it...