About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Haircut

So I did it, I overrode Michael on Jaden's hair, I couldn't take it anymore, it was ssooo long. So I took him to the mall and while my friend Heather watched the girls, I had his hair cut.

Here is the before, as if you needed help remembering the wildness.

And here is after, still has the curls but at least it's only half wild. The texture automatically changed as well, it was so weird. He looks like a little boy, it's cute but so sad.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

still super cute! :-)

Renee said...

So cute! He looks like a little man!

Megan said...

Oh, you did the hair cut! Brave mommy! But it really looks cute here. They do look so much more like little boys once you cut it. Sigh...