About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I learned in 2008

Well as all of you know 2008 was a very busy year for us, many, many changes. I was awake last night (what else was I going to do while Jaden decided to party from 3:30am -4:30am) reflecting on God's goodness, his grace and his mercy. What did I learn in 2008 mostly to rely on him, as if I didn't already know this and I can repeat it 10 times a day, but truly in my heart I am still wrestling with control. I know he has the big picture in hand, and through the exhaustion and through the weariness, he's got it all. I have 4 of the most beautiful children in the world and a very loving and caring husband. It has been such a learning experience and since I have cut way back on my activities, (it's easier to manage the chaos) at times it's been a little lonely, but I am at peace with the challenges he sets before me and the person he wants me to become. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our family in 2008. Happy New Year.

No comments: