About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tae Kwon Do - White Belts




The girls finally earned their white belt, took a little longer than normal since they have missed a lot of classes from being sick here and there, but they were so excited when they came home, they came rushing in to tell me, Michael got to watch, while I stayed home, we had Shepard Group that night. Apparently the white belt is the hardest to get (other than black) because is the first one that sets the foundation (I don't know, that's what I'm told) but now they are excited about continuing to earn the different colors, yellow is next so we'll see how long it takes to get that one, they did an awesome job working at it and Michael worked really hard practicing with them.

No comments: