About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where did she come from?

Where did she come from? This is my little girl, and I say little in the figurative way, because she is just big. I have little babies, I'm a fairly small woman, so my kids are small.

Kaleigh had her 5 year check up she's in the 25% for her height and weight, Jordan 10th percentile, Jaden barely 5%, Madison 70th percentile for height and 50% for weight, I can barely carry her she's so heavy, and yet she's just my sweet little girl. I know my kids will all be bigger than me, I mean come on it's not hard, but I'm hoping she's not bigger than me at age 10! But she will always be my little baby.


No comments: