About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaleigh

October 10th, 2003 the date of my second beautiful child was born. It's hard to believe that 5 years ago, I quit my job to stay home full time with my two beautiful daughters, who knew what a ride the past 5 years would be. Kaleigh is an amazing little girl (I say little but she acts like a teenager). She's smart, spunky, sassy, funny, loving (she's a momma's girl), and even as she's testing every limit she can possibly test she will still turn around and hug my leg as if she just knows she still needs me. I know with her smarts and strong will she will be an incredible woman. Please God that I would help channel her will and guide her in God's direction.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

happy birthday, kaleigh!!!