About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Date with Jordan

Finally I got to have my date with Jordan, she revels in one on one time with us, I was surprised she picked me to go out with first, she usually picks Michael (she's a Daddy's girl by far) but she wanted to go out with just me and we decided to go minature golf. She loved it and we had a blast. I love this little girl. I get so caught up in the dailyness of life and the work that I forget how much fun she is and how sweet she really is. No matter how much work I have to do with her, I can always think about the special little girl that God has blessed me with she's such a gift, even when I can't remember it every day.


No comments: