About Me

My photo
Wife to the most amazing and loving husband, mother of four of the most beautiful children, child of a loving and gracious God.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Weekend

Had a good weekend and sorry it's coming to an end, I hate Monday's. We had a pretty good week on our own last week, kind of good to try to do things for ourselves but it definitely is a little overwhelming. Jaden's reflux that I thought was under control does not seem to be so I am going back to the pediatrician to see if we can get a different medicine - Madison needed both, but I am desperate for some sleep where my poor little boy isn't squirming or crying because he is uncomfortable. Please Lord continue to give me the strength to get through this time.


Our first of family picture!

The two men in my life, I just love these guys.


Michael made chocolate cupcakes with the girls,


then they all went for a bike ride, while Jaden and I sat on the porch and enjoyed the beautiful evening weather.

No comments: